Saturday, January 31, 2009

End of Semester

Dear all,

As the semester has come to an end and the EYL class has finished we are not going to meet face-to-face anymore. However, it doesn't mean that our journey of learning english and learning how to teach english has come to an end as well. For those who have great interest in the TEYL, you still can learn together with me and share your experiences here in this blog. Starting from now, I will try to keep updating this blog and posting some teaching techniques, strategies and infos that might be useful for you. You are also welcomed to contribute you ideas in this blog. Wish you enjoy your journey here....All the best!

1 comment:

  1. Hello... Miss
    My name is Dhe herma, I' in PGTK Class. I Asking You Something Question to You..
    My Question Are....
    1. How to make My Student more interesting To Add The Child's Vocabularry...?
    2. How to LOs The Booring In the Class. If Our Class Has been LONG tIME(sudah merasa jenuh &t'lalu lama)
    3.May I ask The Other Playing 4 add Their Interest and capability My student...
    Thanks 4 your answer be4

    ReplyDelete